Learning & Development
Our Learning and Development Unit adopts a widely proven methodology in helping our clients tackle the challenges of learning and development among their employees.
JHM Learning and Development uses her experience and expertise to train clients on a wide variety of relevant and pertinent subject matters.
Our Learning and Development Unit comprises of seasoned training consultants and external facilitators (domestic and international) who have facilitated in a wide variety of training programmes with authorities in their chosen fields. With first hand industry and consulting experience, they understand the issues most likely to concern an organization and are well placed to provide the solutions that the organization requires.
b.) Coaching and mentoring
We assist in designing an effective framework for coaching and mentoring. Our internship program for our clients enhances performance in facilitating succession planning. We also provide one-on-one mentoring, coaching and offer legal advice on all HR issues.
JHM E-Training allows you to train at a time, pace and location that is convenient for you. It is perfect for situations where the organization has a budget and travel considerations or wants to train a project team that is in different locations around the globe.
Our L & D offerings include (but are not limited to):
• In Company Training
• Open Class Courses
• Training Need Analysis
• Training Policy Development
• Executive Coaching and Teambuilding
• Soft Skills Training
JHM Energy Consulting offers some of the following courses:
• Emotional Intelligence
• Taxation and Audit Management
• Finance and Accounting Management
• Human Resource Management
• General Management
• Leadership Skills
• Effective Customer Service Skills
• Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
• Managing Emotional Depression at the Workplace
• Winning Attitude
• Handling Difficult Customers
• Effective Negotiation and Presentation Skills
• Creative Thinking and Decision Making
• Strategic Relationship Management
• Effective Report Writing
• Team Work Development and Management
• Recruitment and Selection Skills
• Project Planning
• Corporate Induction Programmes for New Hires
• Managing Change, and so much more.
• Induction manuals
• Formal induction training
• On the job induction training